Hugh Jackman bringing one-man show to Hollywood
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hugh Jackman is putting away his Wolverine costume for a night and becoming a song-and-dance man.
Jackman will bring his one-man show from Broadway to Hollywood for a one-night-only performance.
"Hugh Jackman One Night Only" will take place on Saturday, Oct. 12, at the Dolby Theatre. The event will be a benefit for the Motion Picture and Television Fund.
"Films, television and theatre have brought me great success throughout my career and it is one of my greatest pleasures to give back by putting on a show as a benefit to support MPTF," said Jackman.
The general public will be able to purchase show tickets via Ticketmaster starting on Friday, August 9.
For information about the show, visit www.hughjackmanlive.com.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 46 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders 22 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed 8 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts