Hugh Jackman bringing one-man show to Hollywood
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hugh Jackman is putting away his Wolverine costume for a night and becoming a song-and-dance man.
Jackman will bring his one-man show from Broadway to Hollywood for a one-night-only performance.
"Hugh Jackman One Night Only" will take place on Saturday, Oct. 12, at the Dolby Theatre. The event will be a benefit for the Motion Picture and Television Fund.
"Films, television and theatre have brought me great success throughout my career and it is one of my greatest pleasures to give back by putting on a show as a benefit to support MPTF," said Jackman.
The general public will be able to purchase show tickets via Ticketmaster starting on Friday, August 9.
For information about the show, visit www.hughjackmanlive.com.
celebrity, hollywood, entertainment
- UK theater collapse: 20-40 injuries reported 2 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis