Lea Michele breaks silence after Cory Monteith's death
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Lea Michele is speaking out via social media regarding the loss of her "Glee" co-star and real-life boyfriend, Cory Monteith.
The actress on Monday posted a photo of the couple on Twitter with a message to fans, saying, "Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart."
Michele and Monteith starred for four seasons on the Fox musical. They had been a couple for more than a year.
Monteith died July 13 from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating 25 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage 56 min ago
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 44 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies 44 min ago
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)