Lea Michele breaks silence after Cory Monteith's death
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Lea Michele is speaking out via social media regarding the loss of her "Glee" co-star and real-life boyfriend, Cory Monteith.
The actress on Monday posted a photo of the couple on Twitter with a message to fans, saying, "Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart."
Michele and Monteith starred for four seasons on the Fox musical. They had been a couple for more than a year.
Monteith died July 13 from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
celebrity, famous death, entertainment
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 1 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Holiday crackdown on jaywalking in downtown LA
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing 35 min ago
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Photos: ABC7 viewers share holiday photos
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot 22 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
24 min ago