Justin Bieber tour bus target of pot bust at Canadian border
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- U.S. border agents found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber's tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
Official say the bus was stopped on Sunday as it attempted to enter the U.S. on the Ambassador Bridge.
The singer was not on the bus at the time. He performed later that night at Joe Louis Arena.
A police dog apparently indicated the presence of drugs on the bus. The driver was cited and its passengers were allowed to go.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated 49 min ago
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked 8 min ago
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate