Country music star Randy Travis discharged from Texas hospital
PLANO, Texas (KABC) -- Country music singer Randy Travis was released from a Texas hospital, it was announced Wednesday.
Travis was hospitalized on July 7 with congestive heart failure. He suffered a stroke on July 10 while at The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano, near Dallas.
Travis has been moved to a physical therapy center for treatment for the stroke.
Travis's heart failure was attributed to a viral illness. His stroke prompted an operation to relieve pressure on his brain.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 7 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 33 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building 17 min ago
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book