Chris Brown suffers seizure from emotional stress
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Grammy-winning singer Chris Brown suffered a seizure at a Los Angeles recording studio Friday.
According to his publicist Nicole Perna, the seizure was brought on by intense fatigue and emotional stress.
The R&B crooner was not hospitalized but was examined a doctor.
Perna said Brown's doctor attributes the episode to "intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity."
This comes after the 24-year-old hinted last week that he might be giving up his music career. Brown suggested he may retire after his latest album comes out later this month.
The singer has been on felony probation since the 2009 beating of then-girlfriend Rihanna.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, health, entertainment
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 52 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 58 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited 1 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis