Fergie officially changes name to Fergie Duhamel
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Grammy winner Fergie has officially changed her name.
The Black Eyed Peas singer, who was born Stacy Ann Ferguson, is now Fergie Duhamel.
Fergie, 38, is married to actor Josh Duhamel, 40. The couple is expecting their first child next month.
Fergie released a solo album, which launched five big hits, including "Fergalicious" and "Big Girls Don't Cry."
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise 18 min ago
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP 35 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book