Fergie officially changes name to Fergie Duhamel
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Grammy winner Fergie has officially changed her name.
The Black Eyed Peas singer, who was born Stacy Ann Ferguson, is now Fergie Duhamel.
Fergie, 38, is married to actor Josh Duhamel, 40. The couple is expecting their first child next month.
Fergie released a solo album, which launched five big hits, including "Fergalicious" and "Big Girls Don't Cry."
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'