Teacher who sang w/ Kristin Chenoweth to return to Hollywood Bowl
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- It looks like there will be an encore from the local voice teacher who performed with Broadway superstar Kristin Chenoweth at the Hollywood Bowl.
Sarah Horn was invited onstage to perform an impromptu duet of "For Good" from the musical "Wicked" last weekend. Video of the performance went viral online.
Horn, who is from Riverside, has been invited back to the Bowl to guest judge the Abba Fest on Sept. 8.
The event will feature three Los Angeles-area collegiate a cappella groups: The Scattertones (UCLA), SoundCheck (Chapman University) and The SoCal VoCals (USC). The groups will perform ABBA classics, including "Take a Chance on Me," "Money, Money, Money" and "Does Your Mother Know."
Also, Swedish ABBA tribute band, ABBA The Concert, will close out the night with the band's greatest hits.
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash 11 min ago
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 5 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 attacked by bees in La Cañada Flintridge 36 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder 49 min ago
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 26 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 30 min ago
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks