Death Row Records founder Suge Knight arrested in Beverlywood
BEVERLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Death Row Records founder Marion "Suge" Knight was arrested Wednesday in the Beverlywood area for driving erratically, according to Los Angeles police.
Officers stopped Knight at Pico Boulevard and Roxbury Drive around 12:30 a.m. Officials say he was taken to Central Jail, where he was cited and released.
Authorities say Knight was not under the influence, but had an outstanding warrant for failing to appear in court for driving with a suspended license.
arrest, celebrity, entertainment
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 14 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot 10 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Malaysian Airlines flight goes missing 4 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)