Rihanna poses with protected primate; 2 men arrested
BANGKOK (KABC) -- Pop star Rihanna left some clues on her Instagram account that led police to arrest two men in Thailand.
The singer posted a photo showing her snuggling with a furry primate called the slow loris, which is a protected species.
Officials said the picture led to the arrest of two men. The men could face up to four years in prison if charged with possession of protected animals.
animal news, arrest, celebrity, entertainment
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians