Rihanna poses with protected primate; 2 men arrested
BANGKOK (KABC) -- Pop star Rihanna left some clues on her Instagram account that led police to arrest two men in Thailand.
The singer posted a photo showing her snuggling with a furry primate called the slow loris, which is a protected species.
Officials said the picture led to the arrest of two men. The men could face up to four years in prison if charged with possession of protected animals.
animal news, arrest, celebrity, entertainment
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 47 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 43 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt 39 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Luxury-grade SUVs increasingly popular
7 min ago