Lindsay Lohan's mom pleads not guilty to DWI charges
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (KABC) -- Lindsay Lohan's mother has pleaded not guilty to speeding and drunken driving charges at a Long Island courthouse Tuesday.
Judge Joy Watson suspended Dina Lohan's driver's license before releasing her without bail. The only family member who accompanied her in court was her mother, Ann Sullivan.
Authorities say they stopped Dina Lohan for speeding on Sept. 12. Officials say a breath test showed she had a blood-alcohol level more than twice New York's legal limit. Police gave her tickets for DWI and speeding.
Dina Lohan's next court appearance was scheduled for Oct. 23.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
dui, arrest, celebrity, entertainment
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 4 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game 18 min ago
- Honda tops IIHS list of safest new cars
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys 56 min ago
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis