Lindsay Lohan's mom pleads not guilty to DWI charges
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (KABC) -- Lindsay Lohan's mother has pleaded not guilty to speeding and drunken driving charges at a Long Island courthouse Tuesday.
Judge Joy Watson suspended Dina Lohan's driver's license before releasing her without bail. The only family member who accompanied her in court was her mother, Ann Sullivan.
Authorities say they stopped Dina Lohan for speeding on Sept. 12. Officials say a breath test showed she had a blood-alcohol level more than twice New York's legal limit. Police gave her tickets for DWI and speeding.
Dina Lohan's next court appearance was scheduled for Oct. 23.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
dui, arrest, celebrity, entertainment
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 33 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 50 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 34 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M 11 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'