Lindsay Lohan's mom pleads not guilty to DWI charges
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (KABC) -- Lindsay Lohan's mother has pleaded not guilty to speeding and drunken driving charges at a Long Island courthouse Tuesday.
Judge Joy Watson suspended Dina Lohan's driver's license before releasing her without bail. The only family member who accompanied her in court was her mother, Ann Sullivan.
Authorities say they stopped Dina Lohan for speeding on Sept. 12. Officials say a breath test showed she had a blood-alcohol level more than twice New York's legal limit. Police gave her tickets for DWI and speeding.
Dina Lohan's next court appearance was scheduled for Oct. 23.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
dui, arrest, celebrity, entertainment
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film 52 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- California farmers to get more water
5 min ago