Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez welcome baby boy
PARIS (KABC) -- Actress Halle Berry has given birth to her second child, a representative for the actress confirmed Saturday.
Berry and her husband, Olivier Martinez welcomed a baby boy at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, according to E! News. No further details were released.
The two tied the knot at a chateau in France in a weekend ceremony on July 13 with 60 guests present.
The 47-year-old Oscar-winning actress confirmed her pregnancy in April of this year.
Berry has a 5-year-old daughter with her ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies 56 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video