Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez welcome baby boy
PARIS (KABC) -- Actress Halle Berry has given birth to her second child, a representative for the actress confirmed Saturday.
Berry and her husband, Olivier Martinez welcomed a baby boy at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, according to E! News. No further details were released.
The two tied the knot at a chateau in France in a weekend ceremony on July 13 with 60 guests present.
The 47-year-old Oscar-winning actress confirmed her pregnancy in April of this year.
Berry has a 5-year-old daughter with her ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support 13 min ago
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32 39 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)