Scarlett Johansson is 'sexiest woman alive' for 2nd time
NEW YORK (KABC) -- Seven years after being named Esquire Magazine's sexiest woman alive, Scarlett Johansson has earned the title once again.
The 28-year-old actress is the first woman to get the honor twice. She first received it in 2006. Last year's winner was Mila Kunis.
Johansson jokingly told the magazine she's "gotta hustle" and "pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."
Johansson is engaged to former French journalist Romain Dauriac. It will be her second marriage. She split from Ryan Reynolds in 2010.
The November issue of Esquire featuring Johansson hits newsstands Oct. 15.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 16 min ago
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks