Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth to star in new ABC Family show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former "Beverly Hills 90210" stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are reuniting to co-star in the new ABC Family series "Mystery Girls."
The show follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former TV show co-star of a popular 90s crime-solving series.
Holly, Spelling's character, opens a detective agency and persuades Charlie, Garth's character, now a suburban mom, to help.
Spelling, Garth and Maggie Malina, of "Single Laides," will serve as executive producers of the show. The pilot was written by Shepard Boucher, of "Men at Work."
"Mystery Girls" is scheduled to shoot in November.
celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- Man burns to death, may have been stealing gas
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- SD man charged in 'revenge porn' site case 26 min ago
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Missing Nevada couple, 4 children found safe
- abcnews: Alleged cow abuse at DiGiorno supplier
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby
- Nativity scene stolen from Temecula yard
13 min ago