Tori Spelling, Jennie Garth to star in new ABC Family show
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former "Beverly Hills 90210" stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are reuniting to co-star in the new ABC Family series "Mystery Girls."
The show follows a former starlet who is roped into solving crimes with her former TV show co-star of a popular 90s crime-solving series.
Holly, Spelling's character, opens a detective agency and persuades Charlie, Garth's character, now a suburban mom, to help.
Spelling, Garth and Maggie Malina, of "Single Laides," will serve as executive producers of the show. The pilot was written by Shepard Boucher, of "Men at Work."
"Mystery Girls" is scheduled to shoot in November.
celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 23 min ago
- IE teen gets 18 months in 'sextortion' plot 29 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Crimea declares independence; West hits back
- Burbank couple rescues child with mattress
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- Malaysian plane search expands further
- abcnews: Woman says Scientology tore apart her family
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14