'Once Upon A Time' stars Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas engaged
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas, who play Snow White and Prince Charming on ABC's "Once Upon A Time," are engaged.
Spokespeople confirmed the engagement to OnTheRedCarpet.com on Friday. Dallas, 31, proposed to Goodwin, 35, on Wednesday.
The pair first went public with their relationship last year. This will be the first marriage for Goodwin and the second for Dallas. He was previously married for four years to British actress Lara Pulver, known for her role as Claudine Crane in HBO's "True Blood."
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend 33 min ago
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle 4 min ago
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached
- 9-yr-old FL girl is youngest to bowl 300 game
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future