'Once Upon A Time' stars Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas engaged
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas, who play Snow White and Prince Charming on ABC's "Once Upon A Time," are engaged.
Spokespeople confirmed the engagement to OnTheRedCarpet.com on Friday. Dallas, 31, proposed to Goodwin, 35, on Wednesday.
The pair first went public with their relationship last year. This will be the first marriage for Goodwin and the second for Dallas. He was previously married for four years to British actress Lara Pulver, known for her role as Claudine Crane in HBO's "True Blood."
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments