Miley Cyrus fan gets 21 tattoos dedicated to star
BRIGHTON, England (KABC) -- A diehard Miley Cyrus fan in the UK has had 21 tattoos of the pop star inked on his body.
Carl McCoid's fascination and love for the controversial singer started years ago when she was Hannah Montana.
The 40-year-old says his devotion got even deeper following his divorce. He credits her songs with helping him get through that painful time in his life.
His tattoos include a giant "BANGERS" written across his back, "Miley" written on the nape of his neck and her face on his arm.
celebrity, unbelievable, entertainment
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 47 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 32 min ago
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 16 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts