Miley Cyrus fan gets 21 tattoos dedicated to star
BRIGHTON, England (KABC) -- A diehard Miley Cyrus fan in the UK has had 21 tattoos of the pop star inked on his body.
Carl McCoid's fascination and love for the controversial singer started years ago when she was Hannah Montana.
The 40-year-old says his devotion got even deeper following his divorce. He credits her songs with helping him get through that painful time in his life.
His tattoos include a giant "BANGERS" written across his back, "Miley" written on the nape of his neck and her face on his arm.
celebrity, unbelievable, entertainment
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing 49 min ago
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors