Jason Aldean's tour bus kills pedestrian in Indiana
VINCENNES, Ind. (KABC) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed by country star Jason Aldean's tour bus in Knox County, Indiana on Monday.
Authorities responded to the accident on US-41 North just north of Vincennes at 1:28 a.m. A man, identified as Albert Kennedy of Vincennes, was declared dead at the scene.
Investigators say the pedestrian walked out in the middle of the roadway and was struck by the bus. Aldean was on the bus at the time of the accident.
"In all the years I've been touring and all the miles we've driven, nothing prepares you for something like this to happen," Aldean said in a statement posted on Twitter. "I'm praying for Albert Kennedy's family and friends today and ask that you do the same."
The accident remains under investigation.
accident, celebrity, music news, entertainment
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 2 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 13 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
17 min ago