Marilyn Monroe's X-rays, physician's notes put up for auction
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A few items relating to Hollywood icon Marilyn Monroe hit the auction block on Saturday.
A physician's notes on the movie star that indicate she underwent cosmetic surgery are up for bid. The notes mention cartilage implants on her chin and a nose job, along with a set of X-rays taken of Monroe.
The notes and X-rays are expected to sell for between $15,000 and $30,000.
The notes, which were written by Hollywood surgeon Michael Gurdin, appear to confirm speculation that Monroe did go under the knife.
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks