Justin Timberlake to perform at 2013 American Music Awards
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Justin Timberlake will perform at the 2013 American Music Awards for the first time ever as a solo artist.
Timberlake joins a growing list of performers that were previously announced, including Luke Bryan, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons and One Direction.
The 32-year-old artist is currently on tour for "The 20/20 Experience - The Complete Experience."
Earlier this year, Timberlake became the sixth artist in Billboard history to have multiple No. 1 albums with a group and as a solo artist.
The 2013 American Music Awards will broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre at L.A. Live on Nov. 24. This year's host is recording artist Pitbull.
music news, celebrity, award shows, entertainment
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 8 min ago
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58 22 min ago
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 36 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case 16 min ago
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought 4 min ago
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 1 min ago
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store 17 min ago
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members 38 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 28 min ago
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour