Jade Jagger: Dad, Mick Jagger, to be great-grandfather
LONDON (KABC) -- Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger will become a great-grandfather early next year.
The singer's daughter Jade told The Sunday Times that her daughter, Assisi, expects to give birth in several months.
Assisi, 21, tells Hello! magazine that Jagger was pleased when she told him the news.
She says, "I imagine it's nice to be a great-granddad, although I'm not sure he likes the idea of getting old, or being called one. I call him Mick - I wouldn't start calling him grandpa."
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks