Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, daughter fight over spending
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The ongoing legal battle between Zsa Zsa Gabor's daughter, Francesca Hilton, and Gabor's husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, continues. At issue is how much money from Gabor's estate is being spent.
Von Anhalt, who has been conservator over his wife's estate over the last year, arrived in court Wednesday lugging two large duffle bags of documents.
Hilton alleges that von Anhalt is spending too much of the conservatorship money on himself, buying items such as expensive pretzels, Starbucks, personal medical prescriptions, gasoline and other food. Hilton's attorney outlined a long list of small expenditures in court that included shaving cream and Old Spice deodorant.
Von Anhalt took the stand, addressing each of the expenses.
"I will defeat her. I will defeat Francesca. I will defeat her sleazy lawyer. I will defeat them all. They're not going to win. Everybody is trying to get to her, trying to get her money, steal from her. I protect her," said von Anhalt.
A court-appointed representative for Gabor was also in court Wednesday. She asked the judge that von Anhalt reimburse the conservatorship for several charges, including cellphone expenses and postage. The judge promised a ruling by the end of next week.
celebrity, legal, entertainment, jovana lara
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating 38 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 13 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)