Justin Timberlake helps Kentucky fan propose to girlfriend at concert
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (KABC) -- Justin Timberlake played a big part in giving a love-struck Kentucky couple a proposal story they'll never forget.
In front of thousands of screaming concert-goers Sunday night, Timberlake set up Joshua Clemons to ask his girlfriend, Kim Martin, to marry him.
It wasn't easy to pull off. After almost 100 emails and phone calls, Clemons finally got in touch with Timberlake's manager. The singer asked Clemens if he was ready to do it big. His answer? Definitely.
The video has now been shared all over social media. The two said they've been hearing from friends they haven't seen in years.
Martin said the whole experience was surreal for her. She is now proudly showing off her sparkly ring.
The couple also got to meet Timberlake backstage and get autographs with the star.
celebrity, music news, entertainment
- 4.4-magnitude earthquake strikes LA area 32 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians