Beyonce surprises fans at Massachusetts Wal-Mart
TEWKSBURY, Mass. (KABC) -- Shoppers at a Massachusetts store received the surprise of a lifetime. Beyonce shocked them by showing up at a local Wal-Mart and picking up part of the tab!
Some shoppers at the store outside of Boston did a double take, not believing their eyes and ears.
The pop icon did some shopping for her 23-month-old daughter Blue Ivy and even picked up her own new album, which she announced and released on Friday without any prior announcement or promotion.
She didn't stop there. Beyonce gave every shopper in the store a $50 gift card - enclosed with an envelope that read, "Happy Holidays from Beyonce."
There were about 750 customers in the store at the time. Beyonce's generous gift amounted to nearly $38,000.
ABC News contributed to this report.
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 45 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 41 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt 37 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Luxury-grade SUVs increasingly popular
5 min ago