Charlie Sheen tweets about Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen is diving into the controversy over "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson with a tirade on Twitter.
Robertson was suspended by A&E over anti-gay remarks he made in a GQ profile. The duck hunter- turned-reality TV star compared homosexuality to bestiality, among other things.
Sheen, who has seen his own share of controversies, ripped into Robertson in a lengthy Twitter rant. Sheen called Robertson "mallard brained" and said his comments were unforgivable.
"The only 'Dynasty' you are attached to might be the re-runs of that dated show," Sheen said in part of the tirade. "Shame on you. You're the only surviving brain donor I've ever known."
Meanwhile, Entertainment Weekly reports that A&E will resume airing new episodes of "Duck Dynasty" on Jan. 15. Those episodes will remain intact and feature Phil Robertson.
celebrity, twitter, entertainment
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 3 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed 26 min ago
- IE suspect found after escaping from police 50 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 51 min ago
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video 20 min ago
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants