Charlie Sheen tweets about Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Charlie Sheen is diving into the controversy over "Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson with a tirade on Twitter.
Robertson was suspended by A&E over anti-gay remarks he made in a GQ profile. The duck hunter- turned-reality TV star compared homosexuality to bestiality, among other things.
Sheen, who has seen his own share of controversies, ripped into Robertson in a lengthy Twitter rant. Sheen called Robertson "mallard brained" and said his comments were unforgivable.
"The only 'Dynasty' you are attached to might be the re-runs of that dated show," Sheen said in part of the tirade. "Shame on you. You're the only surviving brain donor I've ever known."
Meanwhile, Entertainment Weekly reports that A&E will resume airing new episodes of "Duck Dynasty" on Jan. 15. Those episodes will remain intact and feature Phil Robertson.
celebrity, twitter, entertainment
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 6 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 44 min ago
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler