Arsenio Hall not injured in car accident
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Talk show host Arsenio Hall drove his Porsche off a street in West Hills and onto the shoulder, according to police.
The incident happened Monday night on Medical Center Drive near West Hills Hospital.
Hall wasn't hurt, but his car had to be towed.
It remains unclear why he lost control of the car. Police say alcohol and drugs have been ruled out.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, car crash, entertainment
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks