Arsenio Hall not injured in car accident
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Talk show host Arsenio Hall drove his Porsche off a street in West Hills and onto the shoulder, according to police.
The incident happened Monday night on Medical Center Drive near West Hills Hospital.
Hall wasn't hurt, but his car had to be towed.
It remains unclear why he lost control of the car. Police say alcohol and drugs have been ruled out.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, car crash, entertainment
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 27 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 23 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)