Eyewitness Newsmakers: Human trafficking
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- This week on Eyewitness Newsmakers: Human trafficking.
Slavery is not just for the history books.
Human trafficking is one of the fastest growing crimes in modern times. In the United States, Los Angeles is one of the epicenters.
Eyewitness News talked to experts, including actress Julia Ormond, who is the United Nations Goodwill Ambassador on human trafficking, and to a trafficking survivor.
For more information about the Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficing (CAST): www.castla.org
You can also call (888) KEY-2-FREE to contact CAST.
- Video: Eyewitness Newsmakers, Part 1
- Video: Eyewitness Newsmakers, Part 2
- Video: Eyewitness Newsmakers, Part 3
eyewitness newsmakers, adrienne alpert
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 23 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Unsolved murder mystery revealed in doc
28 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
16 min ago