Lori Corbin's one-minute workout: Pick up and throw
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Pick it up and toss it - that's the premise of this move that gets your whole body in action.
Doing a simple squat, take your arms down to one side as low as you can comfortable go, then straighten up and swing the arms up to the opposite direction. When you're done, repeat, repeat and repeat.
When squatting, you want the weight sitting back in your heels not your knees, being mindful to tense or squeeze your stomach especially as you come up and rotate.
As you rotate, you'll notice the force of your rotation has the outside foot also rotating and elevating slightly.
If you want, you can add some weight to the move like your water bottle. It will provide a bit more energy into your legs, glutes, core and upper body.
Swing low across to high, smooth and evenly for 60 seconds. As always, do both sides.
exercise, health, food coach, lori corbin
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos 48 min ago
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- 'Sexting' case at IE schools nets teen arrest
- Suspect shot, hurt after aiming gun at police
- Crystal Cathedral congregation gets new name
- OC church burglary suspect in custody 33 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Plane lands on belly after having gear issues
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video 40 min ago