Does Coffee Make You Smarter?
HEALTH NEWS (KABC) -- A jolt of java can give you the boost you need, but does it make you smarter?
Time magazine studied the studies and found that coffee doesn't change your intelligence, but caffeine can make your brain work more efficiently.
It apparently boosts short-term memory, concentration, mental energy and your sense of well-being.
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash 12 min ago
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role