Does Coffee Make You Smarter?
HEALTH NEWS (KABC) -- A jolt of java can give you the boost you need, but does it make you smarter?
Time magazine studied the studies and found that coffee doesn't change your intelligence, but caffeine can make your brain work more efficiently.
It apparently boosts short-term memory, concentration, mental energy and your sense of well-being.
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)