TV In Bedroom, Problems For Your Sex Life
HEALTH NEWS (KABC) -- If you are looking for a spot for that new TV, you might want to avoid putting it in the bedroom. It could ruin your sex life.
A new Italian study has found that couples who have a television set in their bedroom have sex half as often as those who don't.
The study also found that certain programs are far more likely to impede passion than others. Violent films will put a stop to sexual relations for half of all couples, while reality shows stem passion for one-third of couples.
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis