TV In Bedroom, Problems For Your Sex Life
HEALTH NEWS (KABC) -- If you are looking for a spot for that new TV, you might want to avoid putting it in the bedroom. It could ruin your sex life.
A new Italian study has found that couples who have a television set in their bedroom have sex half as often as those who don't.
The study also found that certain programs are far more likely to impede passion than others. Violent films will put a stop to sexual relations for half of all couples, while reality shows stem passion for one-third of couples.
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies 42 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video