Health & Food
Study: Older couples know less about partners
BASEL, Switzerland (KABC) -- You've heard the saying, "Love is blind."
Swiss researchers say long-term love makes you increasingly ignorant of your partner's likes and dislikes.
Researchers were surprised to find couples married 40 years know less about each other's food and movie preferences than those newly married.
Psychologists at University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland, found older couples tend to pay less attention to one another.
They believe they have little left to learn about one another.
But long-term couples reported more satisfaction with their relationships than did younger couples.
scientific study, health & food
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies 30 min ago
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators 15 min ago
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy