Health & Food
Weight Watchers makes changes to point system
NEW YORK (KABC) -- There's a big change in the point system for the popular weight loss program Weight Watchers.
The program is adding points for fat content and reducing points for fiber.
Weight Watchers said it's not just about keeping track of calories anymore, but where those calories come from.
All fruits and vegetables will now be zero points.
This is the first change in the program in 13 years.
obesity, exercise, food, health & food
- Oklahoma tornado: Recovery effort under way
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10
- AEG Live spent $24M on Michael Jackson tour
41 min ago
- Pet of the week: 2-month-old Chihuahua-mix
26 min ago