Health & Food
Marijuana use may cause sexual dysfunction
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Male marijuana smokers could be setting themselves up for sexual dysfunction.
That's according to a just released study. The research includes a report that found erectile dysfunction twice as common in marijuana users.
Other research suggests a dose effect, meaning small amounts of the drug have little impact, while greater use causes more problems.
Researchers say more clinical studies are needed on marijuana's effect in both the short and long-term.
marijuana, men's health, health & food
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 6 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal 12 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis