Health & Food
Marijuana use may cause sexual dysfunction
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Male marijuana smokers could be setting themselves up for sexual dysfunction.
That's according to a just released study. The research includes a report that found erectile dysfunction twice as common in marijuana users.
Other research suggests a dose effect, meaning small amounts of the drug have little impact, while greater use causes more problems.
Researchers say more clinical studies are needed on marijuana's effect in both the short and long-term.
marijuana, men's health, health & food
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street 2 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere