Health & Food
Anthem Blue Cross raising rates for 150K policy holders
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- California's largest health insurer is raising rates again.
Anthem Blue Cross is announcing a hike of about 15 percent for more than 150,000 policy holders.
The change, which is slated to take affect April 1, will not impact policy holders who saw a 39 percent rate hike last year.
A spokesperson for the insurer says these new hikes were vetted by an independent actuary to ensure that they were in compliance with law.
health insurance, health & food
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 31 min ago
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees