Health & Food
Reagan-UCLA tops list of best LA hospitals
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- US News and World Report released a survey ranking the top hospitals in the Los Angeles area.
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center tops the list, and is also ranked among the best nationally.
Others high up on the local list: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, USC University Hospital, City of Hope, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.
There were separate rankings for other counties in Southern California.
health & food
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years 30 min ago
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video