Health & Food
Reagan-UCLA tops list of best LA hospitals
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- US News and World Report released a survey ranking the top hospitals in the Los Angeles area.
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center tops the list, and is also ranked among the best nationally.
Others high up on the local list: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, USC University Hospital, City of Hope, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.
There were separate rankings for other counties in Southern California.
health & food
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited 9 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis