Health & Food
Study: Exercise may get rid of migraines
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new study out of Sweden states that exercise could be a new treatment option for people who suffer from migraines.
The study said working out at the gym may be just as effective as pills or relaxation techniques when it comes to getting rid of migraines.
Researchers said exercise causes a release in endorphins, the body's own pain-reducing substance.
Experts said regular exercise also works for people who are unwilling or unable to take medication.
health, health & food
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 52 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation 34 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)