Health & Food
Study: Exercise may get rid of migraines
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new study out of Sweden states that exercise could be a new treatment option for people who suffer from migraines.
The study said working out at the gym may be just as effective as pills or relaxation techniques when it comes to getting rid of migraines.
Researchers said exercise causes a release in endorphins, the body's own pain-reducing substance.
Experts said regular exercise also works for people who are unwilling or unable to take medication.
health, health & food
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- Cold front moving across Southern California
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film