Health & Food
Sleep study: too much, too little can hurt heart
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new study suggests too much or too little sleep can hurt your heart.
Researchers say people who sleep less than six hours a night are twice as likely to have a stroke or heart attack and one-and-a-half times more likely to have congestive heart failure.
People who slept more than eight hours a night were more likely to have chest pain and coronary heart disease.
The findings support several other studies recently published in the European Heart Journal.
health, health & food
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 50 min ago
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies 25 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors