Health & Food
Sleep study: too much, too little can hurt heart
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new study suggests too much or too little sleep can hurt your heart.
Researchers say people who sleep less than six hours a night are twice as likely to have a stroke or heart attack and one-and-a-half times more likely to have congestive heart failure.
People who slept more than eight hours a night were more likely to have chest pain and coronary heart disease.
The findings support several other studies recently published in the European Heart Journal.
health, health & food
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 3 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video