Health & Food
Like bad boys? Hormones may be to blame
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- We may have an answer to the age-old question: why do some women like "bad boys?"
According to a study from the University of Texas at San Antonio, it might be their hormones leading them astray.
The researchers used actor Ryan Gosling as an example. When the test subjects were ovulating, they tended to be more attracted to chiseled good looks like his and to see such men as good husband-father material, even if the men were really cads.
Not only that, even if they knew the man was a bad boy, they thought he could be reformed.
We should probably note that as far as we know, Gosling is not a cad.
health & food
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 25 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire 14 min ago
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster 7 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident 17 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg 22 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Highway dedicated to detective Jeremiah...
13 min ago