Health & Food
Like bad boys? Hormones may be to blame
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- We may have an answer to the age-old question: why do some women like "bad boys?"
According to a study from the University of Texas at San Antonio, it might be their hormones leading them astray.
The researchers used actor Ryan Gosling as an example. When the test subjects were ovulating, they tended to be more attracted to chiseled good looks like his and to see such men as good husband-father material, even if the men were really cads.
Not only that, even if they knew the man was a bad boy, they thought he could be reformed.
We should probably note that as far as we know, Gosling is not a cad.
health & food
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans 8 min ago
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested 45 min ago
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- Hesperia house fire started in gas fireplace
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Mary Barra becomes 1st female CEO of GM
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- How healthy is flavoring up your water?
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman Trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus is MTV's Artist of the Year