Health & Food
Like bad boys? Hormones may be to blame
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- We may have an answer to the age-old question: why do some women like "bad boys?"
According to a study from the University of Texas at San Antonio, it might be their hormones leading them astray.
The researchers used actor Ryan Gosling as an example. When the test subjects were ovulating, they tended to be more attracted to chiseled good looks like his and to see such men as good husband-father material, even if the men were really cads.
Not only that, even if they knew the man was a bad boy, they thought he could be reformed.
We should probably note that as far as we know, Gosling is not a cad.
health & food
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require Tap Card
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash 37 min ago
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions 29 min ago
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy