Health & Food
Like bad boys? Hormones may be to blame
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- We may have an answer to the age-old question: why do some women like "bad boys?"
According to a study from the University of Texas at San Antonio, it might be their hormones leading them astray.
The researchers used actor Ryan Gosling as an example. When the test subjects were ovulating, they tended to be more attracted to chiseled good looks like his and to see such men as good husband-father material, even if the men were really cads.
Not only that, even if they knew the man was a bad boy, they thought he could be reformed.
We should probably note that as far as we know, Gosling is not a cad.
health & food
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 21 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 37 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 17 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 32 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2