Whooping cough reports reach year high in Oct.
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- County health officials say the whooping cough epidemic appears to be getting worse.
Just-released numbers show more cases reported in October than any month this year.
And health officials say in 2010, we've already seen double the number of confirmed or probable cases than last year.
County health officials are urging people to get vaccinated.
- Malaysian official: Missing jet hijacked 4 min ago
- Westbound 134 Fwy closed due to police activity 27 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
28 min ago
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
49 min ago