Bachelorette hints at show's outcome
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- This season's "Bachelorette," Jillian Harris, sat down to talk with entertainment reporter George Pennacchio of ABC7 in Los Angeles, and revealed some nuggets about her love life and the possible ending of the show.
Though only a few episodes have aired so far this season, Jillian told George, "all decisions have been made and I'm done shooting."
- Video: Bachelorette hints at show's outcome
- Blog: More entertainment at OnTheRedCarpet.com
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
And a year from now, will we be reporting on a wedding?
"I think that would be a fair statement," said Jillian, clearly picking her words carefully. "Maybe."
And would that wedding be with the person she chose on the show?
"Maybe," Jillian laughed. "But maybe not. That's a really good question. I'm really happy, if that makes any difference."
In previous seasons of "The Bachelor," we always manage to see the hunky star shirtless, and each season they insist they weren't shirtless all that often but the show managed to use every second of that footage. So far in the first few episodes of "The Bachelorette," we've frequently seen Jillian in a bikini. Is this going to be a recurring theme?
"Yeah, pretty much," Jillian laughs. "Actually no, the first part you'll see me in a bikini a lot. And then we go to Canada, and so then I will be in boots and a parka for a couple of weeks. Then we go to Hawaii, and in Hawaii I'm in a bikini a lot. So yeah, I think you'll get small doses of bikini. Yeah."
And does that mean Jillian has to stay in bikini-body workout mode at all times?
"I wish I could say I was careful. I love food and I don't always like to wake up early and exercise, so no, I'm not careful about that. Whatever, at least I'm having fun," said Jillian.
hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 12 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
3 min ago