Betty White enjoys her busy career
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Betty White, 87, is enjoying a very busy time in her career. She's already logged more than 60 years working in television most notably on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "The Golden Girls." Now, she's having fun on the big screen in the comedy, "The Proposal."
- Video: Betty White enjoys her busy career
- Blog: More entertainment at OnTheRedCarpet.com
- More: Most Popular stories, videos and more
- More: Get breaking news alerts
"She literally made the crew fall in love with her. I was probably the only one who just really wanted to punch her," said Reynolds. "Betty is amazing. There are those little moments that you just sort of pinch yourself on set and think, 'I can't believe I'm here. I'm working with a legend.'"
"Any one of these people who come through thinking, 'Oh, I don't have to work.' Work with this woman and guess what? You're going to raise the bar up to here and you better be prepared to step up to her plate because it will make you look bad," said Sandra Bullock.
Bullock plays Ryan's boss, who plans to marry him but only so she's not deported. Her marriage "Proposal" hits a snag during a trip to meet his family.
"Betty White felt me up and I loved it. And she could do it any time she wants to," said Bullock.
GP: "Sandra said you could feel her up anytime."
"Oh, she is such a delight. Not only so talented but such a wonderful human being. I love her," said White. "We really did have such a good time. She's a special lady."
GP: "You're turning 90 in the film and you can still sew."
"It was type-casting as my friends would say," said White.
GP: "Do you know how to sew?"
"Of course I do. But I don't get time to do it much anymore, but that's the good news," said White.
GP: "You work so much."
"Well, let's be grateful for it. I just signed for another Disney movie that starts in July. They haven't caught onto me yet. I'm not going to tell them," said White.
hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter