'Eclipse' stars talk about film's intensity
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The premiere of the third installment of "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" is ready to hit the big screen and entertainment reporter George Pennacchio says the dynamic between the three main actors this time around is very different.
In "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" it's not just Bella and Edward or Bella and Jacob. Many of the scenes finally feature all three characters in this strange teenage love triangle.
For the actors, it was great to finally get to really mix it up all together.
"It was a very different experience. I have really unique relationships in the movie with each of them," said actress Kristen Stewart. "Then to try to shove both of those relationships together or at least put them (Edward and Jacob) around each other and see what they do -- literally now their dynamic is surprising for Bella because she is like 'Why do you guys even care?' Because she's so clueless."
"Almost every single scene is with the three of us, or the two of us" said actor Robert Pattinson. "There is a completely different energy in every single scene."
Taylor Lautner's character, Jacob Black, is more aggressive in this sequel. He loved finally getting to really act with his friend, Rob Pattinson. He only saw one problem.
"The most challenging thing about filming this movie is having to hate Edward because Rob is such a nice guy," said Lautner. "We ruined plenty of takes because we just couldn't keep a straight face."
"Eclipse" makes its world premiere at the Los Angeles Film Festival on June 24. It hits theaters on June 30.
celebrity, movie news, twilight saga, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Vehicle slams into tree, erupts in flames
- Hostilities erupt in Michael Jackson trial
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting 28 min ago
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- OC man convicted of estranged wife's shooting
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors 59 min ago
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Katy Perry: Russell Brand texted divorce plan