'All My Children' photos offered to fans
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Daytime drama "All My Children" is celebrating four decades on the air with a special offer to fans.
In honor of daytime drama "All My Children's" 40th anniversary, die-hard fans can really share in some of their favorite Pine Valley moments.
Special archive photos from the series entire history are now available for purchase. Four-hundred of the classic photos have been autographed by Emmy winner Susan Lucci.
"This is my very first head shot done at ABC on a hot summer day during rehearsal when I first began playing Erica Kane," said Lucci. "Some of the pictures are multi-character that tell a story. There are many wonderful shots the audience will be able to recognize."
Lucci says this photo archive is a rare opportunity and means a lot to her.
"This is a rare opportunity for me to think about those times and the different scenes," said Lucci. "Usually we're just propelled forward and have so much work to do. There are new scripts every day. So to have the opportunity to take a moment and think about these happy times is a wonderful treat for me as well."
soap opera, television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- CO school shooting suspect dead, says sheriff 1 min ago
- Car bomb plot thwarted at Kansas airport
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- OC homicide: Roommate sought for questioning 2 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 15 min ago
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Mom with cancer inspires daughter's friend
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'