'Eclipse' actors can't wait for film to open
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Die-hard "Twilight" fans are counting down the days to the opening of "Eclipse." But they aren't the only ones who have been eagerly anticipating the release of this film.
"I think people are going to love the movie, everyone who sees this," said actor Jackson Rathbone.
"It is very much an action movie and still with the romance," said Rathbone. "With 'Twilight,' you were introduced the vampire world, with 'New Moon' you are introduced to the werewolf world, and in 'Eclipse' you're torn between them both."
The "Twilight" saga has a huge fan base, mostly women. But the actors say that there will be plenty of action in "Eclipse" for the male audience to enjoy.
"It's definitely the book and the movie that I've been looking forward to shoot and see it for myself," said Lutz. "The action is there and it's a way darker movie. There is a lot of action which is right up my alley. That's the magic of this franchise. It's hitting everyone."
"Eclipse" makes its world premiere at the Los Angeles Film Festival on June 24. It hits theaters on June 30.
twilight saga, movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 31 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts 59 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
48 min ago