Lynch gets waxed for Madame Tussauds
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- 'Glee' star Jane Lynch has a clone. Her wax figure was unveiled at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood on Wednesday.
Complete with trademark track suit and bull horn, Jane Lynch's alter ego from "Flee," Sue Sylvester, is now a wax figure at Madame Tussauds.
"I'm flattered and the track suit will live forever on her," said Lynch. "Now I can visit it anytime I want."
Lynch's ceremony got some special visitors -- members of the real life "Glee" club from John Burroughs High School in Burbank.
"I was in the high school choir, but we didn't have a glee club. These guys were great," said Lynch. "There was no more fun for me in the school day than to go to choir."
Along with her ongoing role in "Glee," Lynch is also returning to the big screen. Next spring we'll see her in the sci-fi comedy "Paul" with Seth Rogen, Simon Pegg, and Sigourney Weaver.
celebrity, hollywood, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 53 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 58 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors