Lynch gets waxed for Madame Tussauds
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- 'Glee' star Jane Lynch has a clone. Her wax figure was unveiled at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood on Wednesday.
Complete with trademark track suit and bull horn, Jane Lynch's alter ego from "Flee," Sue Sylvester, is now a wax figure at Madame Tussauds.
"I'm flattered and the track suit will live forever on her," said Lynch. "Now I can visit it anytime I want."
Lynch's ceremony got some special visitors -- members of the real life "Glee" club from John Burroughs High School in Burbank.
"I was in the high school choir, but we didn't have a glee club. These guys were great," said Lynch. "There was no more fun for me in the school day than to go to choir."
Along with her ongoing role in "Glee," Lynch is also returning to the big screen. Next spring we'll see her in the sci-fi comedy "Paul" with Seth Rogen, Simon Pegg, and Sigourney Weaver.
celebrity, hollywood, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4.4-magnitude earthquake strikes LA area 1 min ago
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians