Lynch gets waxed for Madame Tussauds
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- 'Glee' star Jane Lynch has a clone. Her wax figure was unveiled at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood on Wednesday.
Complete with trademark track suit and bull horn, Jane Lynch's alter ego from "Flee," Sue Sylvester, is now a wax figure at Madame Tussauds.
"I'm flattered and the track suit will live forever on her," said Lynch. "Now I can visit it anytime I want."
Lynch's ceremony got some special visitors -- members of the real life "Glee" club from John Burroughs High School in Burbank.
"I was in the high school choir, but we didn't have a glee club. These guys were great," said Lynch. "There was no more fun for me in the school day than to go to choir."
Along with her ongoing role in "Glee," Lynch is also returning to the big screen. Next spring we'll see her in the sci-fi comedy "Paul" with Seth Rogen, Simon Pegg, and Sigourney Weaver.
celebrity, hollywood, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Oklahoma tornadoes level homes, kill man
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Swift to perform at Billboard Music Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested