Boy bands to perform during week 6 of 'DWTS'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you love boy bands, you don't want to miss week 6 of "Dancing With The Stars: The Road to the Finals."
The seven remaining celebrities will hit the floor for Monday night's one-hour special.
New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys and Hanson will perform during boy-band week.
Judge-favorite Petra Nemcova was booted last week. The supermodel couldn't pull in enough votes from America and got the axe over fellow in-jeopardy contestant Chris Jericho.
"Dancing With The Stars" begins at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10