Boy bands to perform during week 6 of 'DWTS'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you love boy bands, you don't want to miss week 6 of "Dancing With The Stars: The Road to the Finals."
The seven remaining celebrities will hit the floor for Monday night's one-hour special.
New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys and Hanson will perform during boy-band week.
Judge-favorite Petra Nemcova was booted last week. The supermodel couldn't pull in enough votes from America and got the axe over fellow in-jeopardy contestant Chris Jericho.
"Dancing With The Stars" begins at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 9 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis