Boy bands to perform during week 6 of 'DWTS'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you love boy bands, you don't want to miss week 6 of "Dancing With The Stars: The Road to the Finals."
The seven remaining celebrities will hit the floor for Monday night's one-hour special.
New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys and Hanson will perform during boy-band week.
Judge-favorite Petra Nemcova was booted last week. The supermodel couldn't pull in enough votes from America and got the axe over fellow in-jeopardy contestant Chris Jericho.
"Dancing With The Stars" begins at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months