'DWTS' wrestler can't pin down the Tango
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two professional dancers on "Dancing With The Stars" were in pain Monday night after unfortunate accidents on the dance floor.
The couples got to choose a song that they love but are a bit embarrassed by during "Guilty Pleasures" theme night
Dancing to "My Heart Will Go On" from the epic "Titanic," Romeo and partner Chelsie Hightower got the season's first 10 along with two nines to tie for first place with 28 out of 30 points, their best score yet.
"I feel like I'm on top of the world," Romeo said.
Chelsea Kane and her partner, Mark Ballas, also got a 10 on their way to 28 points dancing to "Walking on Sunshine." And that was after Ballas sprained his ankle during dress rehearsal.
Just a point behind them with triple nines are Hines Ward and partner Kym Johnson. Ward chose a Boyz II Men song "The End of the Road."
"I just want to be in the top three," Ward said. "That's the thing because three couples go to the finals,so we finish in the top three."
In fourth place with 26 points are Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. They did a spirited dance to Britney Spears' "Hit Me baby One More Time."
Coming in fifth place was Kendra Wilkinson, who was busy doing a Samba to "Livin' la Vida Loca" that got her 25 points, her best score yet.
"I shook my way out of my shell," she said beaming.
Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff ended up in sixth place with triple eights for their routine to "Everybody Dance Now."
Smirnoff fell hard after stepping on Macchio's coat and slipping.
"It was a great number and we had a mishap," Macchio said. "It's live theater. All I cared about was that she was okay and then it was show time."
With 22 points for the Tango to "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey, Chris Jericho found himself at the bottom of the leader board for the first time.
"We did the best we could do on this night and people will respond by either agreeing with us or saying, 'We know you can do better,' or saying, 'We want these guys off the show,'" he said. "If that's the case, then thanks a lot and we'll see you later dudes."
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 50 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 1 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks