Amy Adams' daughter has 'Muppet mania'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Amy Adams has three Oscar nominations to her credit, all for dramatic roles.
Her latest role in "The Muppets," though, is something this mom of a toddler is especially happy about.
"She's a year and a half and she hasn't seen any advertising and she already is just like, Muppet mania," Adams said. "I really like doing films that touch children's lives and I think that the Muppets have a really positive message."
Adams said she grew up with the Muppets.
"I had 'The Muppet Movie' in rotation constantly in my childhood and every road trip - even as a teenager and even into adulthood - I would play 'Movin' Right Along' and so it's definitely just a part of who I am," Adams said.
Jason Segel, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and lots of other familiar faces join forces for the big screen return of "The Muppets." It's the Muppets' first time back at the box office since 1999.
"The Muppets" is in theaters now.
movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break