Amy Adams' daughter has 'Muppet mania'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Actress Amy Adams has three Oscar nominations to her credit, all for dramatic roles.
Her latest role in "The Muppets," though, is something this mom of a toddler is especially happy about.
"She's a year and a half and she hasn't seen any advertising and she already is just like, Muppet mania," Adams said. "I really like doing films that touch children's lives and I think that the Muppets have a really positive message."
Adams said she grew up with the Muppets.
"I had 'The Muppet Movie' in rotation constantly in my childhood and every road trip - even as a teenager and even into adulthood - I would play 'Movin' Right Along' and so it's definitely just a part of who I am," Adams said.
Jason Segel, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and lots of other familiar faces join forces for the big screen return of "The Muppets." It's the Muppets' first time back at the box office since 1999.
"The Muppets" is in theaters now.
movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean 26 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere