Donald Driver of 'Dancing With The Stars' tackles different set of moves
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Donald Driver's Green Bay Packers won a Super Bowl in 2011. Now, the wide receiver has his sights set on the coveted mirror ball trophy. But it's going to take more than just good hands to win season 14 of "Dancing With The Stars."
The 13-year NFL veteran and Super Bowl champion is ready to dress for success - he even said he's willing to put on a onesie, feathers and jewels.
His partner, Peta Murgatroyd, will make sure he's prepared.
"For me, it's pretty easy. I wear her out more than she wears me out, but I think she's telling me that she's waiting on that challenge. I challenge her every day to just try to break me," Driver said.
That's something you might expect to hear from a professional football player. He used to haul in touchdown passes from quarterback Aaron Rodgers, but now he's busy tackling a different set of moves.
"He's pretty tough, I must admit," Murgatroyd said.
But are his teammates giving him a tough time? Driver says a lot of them have jokes about the tight pants.
"I told them I'm willing to do anything to win it," he said.
"Dancing With The Stars" returns with a two-hour season premiere on Monday, March 19, at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, abc, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut