'American Reunion' stirs nostalgia for cast
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The "American Pie" gang started being outrageous as high schoolers back in 1999. Now all these years later, we're all cordially invited to meet up with the kids again, now adults, at their "American Reunion."
Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan who play Jim and Michelle in the movie, and the rest of the gang all came together for the latest comedy franchise film. Seann William Scott, the infamous Stifler, said he was excited to see all of his castmates again.
"For me, that was the thing I was most excited about, just hanging out with everybody," said Scott. "When we started filming it, I had a feeling it was going to be funny, but it didn't really matter. I had such a good time making it and being with the people that mean so much to me and started off my career with."
Tara Reid, who plays Vicky in the film, said it was just like old times when the crew got back together.
"You kind of pick right back up, you know, we always stayed close," Reid said.
Thomas Ian Nicholas, who plays Kevin, said he's run into castmembers separately over the years but never all at the same time.
"This is the first time that everyone has been together at the same place at the same time," said Nocholas.
Biggs said everyone in the group shares a special kind of history from the first "American Pie" movie.
"We share such an important thing. It's near and dear to all of our hearts, so you get us back and it's like, 'Oh yeah, you,'" Biggs said.
Biggs and Scott were executive producers of the sequel.
movie news, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery 2 min ago
- Tornadoes strike Midwest; storms to persist 12 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Hollywood High honored for musical theater
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- United's 787 Dreamliners back in service
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013