'Dancing With The Stars': Katherine Jenkins near perfect on Motown night
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All eight teams on "Dancing With The Stars" took to the dance floor at the same time Monday night, Cha Chaing for extra points in a Motown marathon.
Katherine Jenkins and partner Mark Ballas won it and got the most extra points: 10. Combined with their individual dance, they're No. 1 again and one point away again from that elusive perfect score of 30.
Jenkins, however, said she's not itching for those triple 10s.
"Honestly, I am more than happy with 29 and if I don't ever get any higher than that, that's fine," she said. "I am so, so happy with where we are now."
Jaleel White and partner Kym Johnson were in the bottom two last week. This week, they're in the top two, at least with the judges.
"I don't know what to say, man," White said. "Last week just brought us so much closer together."
Landing second to last in the Motown marathon was foreign territory for Hough.
"I was bummed," Hough said. "I'm not going to lie, my pride was hurt. I've always come first or second in that thing."
Knight didn't seem fazed by it.
"This is the best night - the very best night - of any night we've had here," she said.
Will the fans save Knight? We'll find out during the results show Tuesday night.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, abc, hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video