'Desperate Housewives' stars talk show's end
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- "Desperate Housewives" is coming to an end after eight seasons, and on Sunday, the show's stars discussed the series' end at a wrap party.
Felicity Huffman said she will take with her "a deep sense of gratitude" when the show comes to an end in two weeks.
"I think there's a handful of shows that catch lightning in a bottle and I'm lucky enough to be part of one," she said.
Brenda Strong has been the voice of the show from the very beginning and it is her voice viewers will hear at the very end.
"At the table read when I got to the montage at the end ... I had no voice. There were too many tears at the end choking my throat. I couldn't say it," she said.
Vanessa Williams said the finale will have fans wanting more.
But life goes on. James Denton and his wife will be moving to Minnesota to be closer to her family.
"If I never come back, it's because it's worked so well for the family up there that we decided to stay," he said.
Eva Longoria said she'll spend her break helping President Barack Obama in his campaign for a second term.
Traveling to the swing states, I just got back from Washington last night," she said.
The show comes to an end in a two-hour season finale on May 13 on ABC7.
hollywood wrap, george pennacchio
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre